School Improvement Plan (SIP) & SEF
Whilst the School Improvement Plan specifies a range of targets for the school in 2020-21 our main targets are:
- Outcomes across KS1 increase to above the national average in all subject areas, including phonics. KS1 children make good progress from foundation outcomes.
- Maths progress in Year 6 is positive. The percentage of children making expected and rapid progress in maths increases across the school, especially for girls.
- All leaders across the school embed their ‘Big Pictures’ of the curriculum and develop their subject’s profile and skills progression.
- The consistency of teaching and learning in reading has developed, including fostering a love of reading amongst pupils. To increase progress in reading.
- Professional development for the new leadership team enables them to impact on standards in their specialist areas and be part of a strategic senior leadership team.
Please read below our full School Improvement Plan and also our Self-Evaluation Framework (SEF).