School Improvement Plan (SIP)
Whilst the School Improvement Plan specifies a range of targets for the school in 2021-22 our main targets are:
- To embed changes to the school’s curriculum and to evaluate and refine further through WeST’s curriculum training.
- For all teachers and TAs to be delivering a systematic synthetic phonics scheme with confidence, consistency and fidelity.
- Reading for Pleasure principles are embedded across the school with targets in action plan achieved.
- To evaluate, clarify and refine teaching pedagogy across the curriculum. Make key principles more visible and update teaching and learning policy.
- To use additional funding to target year groups and vulnerable groups most affected by the interruptions to their learning through COVID.
- Outcomes across KS1 increase to above the national average in all subject areas, including phonics. KS1 children make good progress from foundation outcomes.
- Maths progress in Year 6 is positive.
Please read below our full School Improvement Plan.