Temporary Teacher 0.5 (for two terms)
Temporary Teacher 0.5 (Teacher pay scales)
Temporary for two terms, part-time from Monday 6 January 2020 to Wednesday 22 July 2020.
• Based at Woodlands Park Primary School, Abbot Road, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 9TF.
• Working as part of the Westcountry Schools Trust (WeST).
• Closing date: 9.00 am - Thursday 12 December 2019
• Interview date: Monday 16 December 2019
Required to start on 6 January 2020, WeST has an exciting opportunity for an inspiring individual to join a dedicated and innovative team at Woodlands Park Primary School maintaining their outstanding reputation and outcomes. This post is to teach maths in KS1 and Lower KS2, deliver phonics in KS1 and two sessions of PPA cover in KS2. If you are an energetic and passionate practitioner, then we can offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful location with highly motivated pupils, a dedicated and supportive teaching team and governing body along with a thriving community.
- place children at the heart of learning.
- have experience of teaching in KS1 and KS2.
- have high expectations and a proven track record or the potential to be an outstanding teacher.
- have proven skills in working as part of a team.
- inspire children and have a proven track record of success.
- believe in an inclusive school, are passionate about teaching and learning and have a clear understanding of a creative curriculum alongside academic excellence.
- have the determination, enthusiasm & vision to meet the challenge of driving this great school forward and working effectively as part of a multi academy trust.
- communicate effectively with the school community and develop positive relationships.
Please complete the application form on this website and email to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by 9.00 am on Thursday 12 December 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.