Westcountry Schools Trust
Head Teacher - Woodlands Park Primary School
Closing Date: by noon on Monday, 18 September 2017
Interview Date: Monday, 25 September 2017
Required to Start: 1 January 2018
Scale: Leadership Scale L14 - 20
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Responsible to: Executive Primary Principal, Westcountry Schools Trust (WeST)
WeST has an exciting opportunity to lead an outstanding team at Woodlands Park Primary School on their journey to excellence. If you are an energetic individual, willing to provide a visible and accessible presence within the whole school community, then we can offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful location with highly motivated pupils, a dedicated and supportive staff team & governing body along with a thriving Friends’ Association and supportive parents.
We are looking for a proven leader who:
- Is an inspirational headteacher with a proven track record of success;
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational skills and has a sound understanding of financial and budget management;
- Believes in an inclusive school, is passionate about teaching and learning and has a clear understanding of leading a creative curriculum alongside academic excellence;
- Possesses a clear and wide-ranging vision for school improvement;
- Builds confidence, recognises potential, celebrates achievement and possesses a commitment to whole school professional development;
- Has the determination, enthusiasm & vision to meet the challenge of driving this great school forward and working effectively as part of a multi academy trust.
If you are willing to provide a visible and accessible presence within the whole school community, then we can offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful location with highly motivated pupils, a skilled and supportive staff team and governing body, an enthusiastic Friends Association and supportive parents.
For an information pack and application form and details of how to visit the school, contact the HR Team by email: email@example.com Tel: 01752 891754 x1309.
Please apply by noon on 18 September.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
To apply please click on the relevant headings below:
An informal visit to the school is welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the HR Team, Westcountry Schools Trust on Tel: 01752 891754 Ext 1309 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Applications close at noon on Monday, 18 September 2017