Class Teacher Vacancy (Temporary)
Year 3/4 Class Teacher (M1-M4) - Temporary for Two Terms
full-time from 7 January 2019 to 31 May 2019. With effect from 1 June, the successful candidate’s hours will reduce to accommodate a member of staff’s return to work.
- Based at Woodlands Park Primary School, Abbot Road, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 9TF.
- Working as part of the Westcountry Schools Trust (WeST).
- Visits by appointment: 12 November to 21 November 2018
- Closing date: Noon - Friday 23 November 2018
- Interview date: Wednesday 28 November 2018
Required to start 7 January 2019, WeST has an exciting opportunity for an inspiring individual to join a dedicated and innovative team at Woodlands Park Primary School maintaining their outstanding reputation and outcomes. If you are an energetic and passionate practitioner, then we can offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful location with highly motivated pupils, a dedicated and supportive teaching team and governing body along with a thriving community.
- place children at the heart of learning.
- have experience in the teaching at KS2.
- have high expectations and a proven track record or the potential to be an outstanding teacher.
- have proven skills in working as part of a team.
- inspire children and have a proven track record of success.
- believe in an inclusive school, are passionate about teaching and learning and has a clear understanding of a creative curriculum alongside academic excellence.
- have the determination, enthusiasm & vision to meet the challenge of driving this great school forward and working effectively as part of a multi academy trust.
- communicate effectively with the school community and develop positive relationships.
Most of the details you require are available here if you have any further questions do please contact us by email at email@example.com or Telephone: 01752 690046.
Please apply by Noon on Friday 23 November 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.